Who is eligible to receive a Student Freedom Agreement?

To be eligible to receive funding under a Student Freedom Agreement, a student must be a U.S. citizen or have a valid Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN), complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (or acceptable state alternative), and meet the following other application criteria:

  • Enrolled full-time at a participating four-year college or university*
  • Rising junior or senior (by credit hours)
  • Majoring in an approved science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) degree-seeking program
  • Maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) toward completion of the eligible degree program, as defined by the student’s school for financial aid purposes

Additional information on the application process will be made available over the coming months. Please check back with us soon!

*Exception available if less than full-time coursework is required for degree completion in final year.